Cyber Insurance – why you need it.
Cyber Insurance claims
Cyber Insurance protects you against third party claims for:
- Data privacy breaches – where their data irrespective of kind – personal records, financial records, medical records – has been exposed to others whether by omission or a cyber-crime. More than 60% are due to human error.
- Cyber Liability – third party claims arising from material published in a digital environment whether that is email, intranet, website or social media platform.
Covers for the following losses your business might incur:
- Remedying the breach – the costs involved in making good to customers and associated expenses (such as marketing).
- Business Interruption – compensation for lost revenue arising from the cyber attack.
- Cyber Extortion – payment of ransom demands and specialist consultants to unravel the mess.
- Hacker Damage – costs to repair, replace or restore systems and data affected by the attack.
Fundamentally any business using technology that holds data not completely closed to the outside world. So, most of us.
If your business holds customer data, business records, financial information on any technology platform that can be accessed externally, this is a significant risk. It is worth finding out if you are exposed.
WHY WORK WITH ORACLE INSURANCE BROKERS?
Oracle Group Insurance Brokers partners with you
We are experts in protecting businesses from all their potential risks and liabilities. Your protection is based on our 5 fundamental principles.